Ellie is 10 months old!!! Where is the time going?!? I'm so glad to say we are still going strong with breastfeeding. Happy Breastfeeding Week (or month!)!!
This may have been the hardest month of our life. We spent the entire time without Dada. Our family was definitely incomplete.
Ellie spent the first few hours at the beginning of the month on a crowded plane headed to Texas.( I'm so thankful there are still kind people in the world. I was offered help both with boarding and unloading with each destination). I also personally lugged around Ellie (about 21 lbs), a cooler of 90 oz of frozen breast milk, diaper bag, purse, and a loaded down back pack....all through the airport, by myself.
Fun fact about our 9 hour overnight trip: Ellie slept maybe 1.5 hours. Maybe.
Did you say nightmare?
I thought so.
This girl is a social butterfly!! There were too many people to see and talk to.
We have finally acclimated to Texas from Alaska, both to time and weather. Also, E now let's me out of her sight, and, gasp!, let others hold her as well. Such a relief.
Anywho, we aren't able to take the same pictures we normally do, since all of our stuff is packed, but I do have pictures.
First time going swimming.
I'm guessing Ellie is roughly 22 pounds and getting taller by the day. She is finally saying "mama", "hi" and "dog". We have also taught her how to sign "more", which is much better than high pitched screaming. Her absolute favorite time is eating, followed by bath time. I think she purposely goes all out crazy eating so she can get in the bath tub!
She loves hearing songs and music, which makes her clap and bounce up and down. And her new BFF for life lights up her day. She loves spending time with her cousin, Brooklyn.
Until next month....




No comments:
Post a Comment