Ellie is 20.6 pounds and eats anything we give her. If mom and dad eat it, it must be good enough for her too!
Ellie can crawl efficiently, pull up and stand (with assistance). She is finally saying ma-ma-ma; but on her own terms. If I ask her to say mama, she will look at me, smirk, and say dada.
We are also still successfully breastfeeding; although I've hit the stage where I could seriously give up. Ellie has been cutting her top 4 teeth.
Four!
All at once!
It's been fun in the house.
Anywho, she has decided it's fun to bite me while nursing. Which may be really fun for her...however, the feeling isn't mutual.
Ellie is also really tall. I don't have exact measurements, but the leggings she is wearing in the picture above...size 18-24 months at Old Navy.
Month 9 is also a bittersweet time for us as a family. June 2014 is the last month in Alaska for mom and Ellie.
Mommy and Ellie on the plane...what a ride.
I'll talk about our trip home in next month's blog!




No comments:
Post a Comment